I'm only half crazy.

It felt great to finish the Women of Steel relay race, so I wanted to push my self a little bit more and do something I would have never dreamed I would do. I registered for the Utah Valley Half Marathon. http://www.utahvalleymarathon.com/utah-valley-half-marathon It is on June 10, 2017, 8 days before I turn 30! Now that Christmas is over I am going to focus more on my training. I've come up with my own schedule, starting out at 2 miles and adding a mile more every 2 weeks. It will be interesting to see where I am come race day. Right now I am 140lbs and 32in around the waist.

I will be using my blog to be accountable for my running. Each week I will post how many miles I did that week. I am grateful for the love and support of my family, especially my husband who thinks I nuts doing this, but supports me anyways.

12/27/2016

12/27/2016

Comments