Catching Up

It's been 2 years since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then.

2014-I got a new brother and a new nephew! My dad and step-mom had a boy in May and my brother and sister in law had a boy in April. Rob turned 30 this year! Then of course there were the holidays and then 2015 came.



2015-We did take some trips to the Aquarium, the Zoo and the Dinosaur Museum. We took new family pictures in September 2015. Olesya took them and they turned out great!





2016-This has been a big year!
In January, Grandpa Page passed away. There was an accident and his neck broke. It was the saddest day and we all miss him so much!
In February, I started a new job at Davinci Virtual Office Solutions. I LOVE it there! I was getting so stressed at DirecTV that something had to change. I was and continue to be blessed that I found the job at Davinci.
In March, Larry got baptized. I am so proud of him of making this choice and follow Heavenly Father's plan for us.
In May, my little family of four moved in with Terese. We are so lucky and grateful to be here. The neighbors and ward have all be so nice in welcoming us here.
In July, my sweet, beautiful, and stubborn Grandma Hanks the day after her 92nd birthday. We also did our Castleton Spirit Lake trip at the end of July. I love being up the mountains!
In August we celebrated 2 big events! Terese turned 60 and Val & Mark had a baby girl! We are beyond happy that little Miss Molly is in our family. Also this month, Larry started 3rd grade and Laura started kindergarten! I will admit that I cried a little when they went off to school. It was a big change for Larry too starting at a new school, where he didn't know any other kids. They both are doing great though! And Rob's aunt Nancy works there so the kids think that its pretty awesome to see her everyday.
In September I ran the Women of Steel relay race with Mary, Kristy and Jodi. Terese was our driver. It was actually a lot of fun, but boy did my legs hurt for a couple days after that. It made me want to run another race, so I signed up for the Utah Valley Half marathon in June 2017. It is actually a week before my 30th birthday.
October, November, and December were normal holiday craziness. For Christmas this year Santa brought Rob and Larry a PS4 with some cool games(even mom got a PS4 game) and Laura got some princess toys and a microphone and guitar so she can rock her little heart out. I can't wait to see what 2017 will bring for our family!


Grandpa Page's Funeral


Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, outdoor
Grandma Hanks Funeral

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Comments