Utahs Hogle Zoo

I love our yearly trip to the zoo! It is so much fun! And this year they had LEGO animals. They were incredible!

Ready to go!

Monkeys!

Me and Laura looking at monkeys. Can't really see the monkey.

Laura was talking to the peacock. She pretty much talked to most of the animals.



LEGO turtles

LEGO snake(6,500 LEGOs)

Rhinos!


My cutie kids!

She didn't want to go through to tunnel because there was a puddle at the other end.

Seals! This is my favorite part of the zoo right now. The Arctic Zone.

LEGO polar bear(95,000 LEGOs, 1,100 hours to build)


The polar bear would swim out then come back and jump up in front of the glass. My kids loved this! They thought that bear was so funny!



Larry conquered that bear!

LEGO monkey


Dad pulling the wagon


LEGO penguins

Gator!

It was this monkeys birthday, Laura told it Happy Birthday!
I can't wait to go again next year when the zoo has their African Savanna finished and opened. I love the zoo!

Comments

  1. Oh how fun! I can't wait to take Z to the zoo someday! Those lego animals were insane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment