Happy 4th of July!!!

I love the 4th! Even though we are usually pretty busy and I feel super tired the next day. This year Rob had to work on the 4th, so he couldn't join in any of our fun. :( Sad! We went to a parade, played in the water and went to Thanksgiving Point fireworks. Saturday was my cousin Anecias baby shower, it was great! I loved seeing all the cute things she got, makes me want to have another baby! But not right now!

The best picture we got, the rest Laura had her eyes closed in all of them.

Cousins!

Dorothy and Scarecrow

Glinda


This was Lauras spot the whole parade, except when she was getting candy!

Squirt bottle fight!

Larry liked the army trucks.

Waving at Cinderella. Laura was so excited!

Pool time!

She didn't actually play in the water, just with the tubes.

Tired girl!

Waiting for fireworks!


My flash surprised her!

At the shower, eating a snickerdoodle cupcake, yummy!


 

Friday me and my kids got to go see a model of what my dads new house is going to look like. It is going to be way awesome, I can't wait until it is done!

Comments