What we've been up to lately....

Sorry it has been soooooo long(last post in January), but my computer died and I had to wait until my birthday to get a new one. So I am going to try and keep up on my blog(crossed fingers!).

I have been in a crafting and sewing mood lately and there is quite a few projects that I've finished.

Rob and I cut up a cardboard box and made roads and buildings for Larry. He loves making his own city and having it different every time he plays with it.
I've seen "make your own bowling pins" online before and decided to give it a try! I found the Angry Birds ball and it was my inspiration for the pins.


Piggies!

I just searched for a template for angry birds and this is what I found. I think it turned out really good.


Laura has been very into babies lately, so I made her a baby carrier! She is cheezin' it pretty good! (Sorry I don't know how to rotate pictures on my blog)


Say Cheese! Here is where you can find the tutorial.

I made me a couple new skirts. This is one of them! I took a pair of old, holey jeans and sewed fabric to it to make a skirt! This was my inspiration. I just kind of made up my own pattern. 

I added some buttons that I had lying around.

Sorry this picture is kinds of bad, but it is a maxi skirt. This one is black and I made one in purple. I did the purple hem wired, so I think that one is going to become a knee length skirt. Here is the link to the tutorial. It is really simple and easy to do. I think both my skirts took about an hour to make.

I also made Laura some cute skirts found here. I will try and get a good picture of her in one and post it later this week.

This weekend I went up to my cousin Anecias house to help her get her baby room ready before she(the baby) arrives. We sorted clothes and put them in dresser drawers, sorry don't have a picture of that, but we had piles of clothes all around us. We went and saw "Monsters University". Such a cute movie! And we watched my cousins husband play basketball.

Laura and Anecia cheering for Michael!

Comments

  1. I love your little bowling set! So cute! Everything you have made has turned out darling! And I will post pictures of her room done real soon because my parents brought the changing table over today! Yippee! (Well, and you'll see it in person on Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment