Larry's 5th Birthday Party!

We had Larry's 5th birthday party on Saturday. We went to Kangaroo Zoo, then had cake, ice cream and presents at my mother-in-law's house. It was so much fun! Larry loved going to Kangaroo Zoo and running and bouncing and sliding all over the place. His friend from our ward was able to come also and that made Larry's day. He loved opening presents and as soon as one was opened he moved on to the next one.
Opening presents that Mommy and Daddy got him.

Going down the slide!

Another slide, with Daddy!

He had so much fun!

Playing with his cousins.

Birthday boy and Daddy



More presents






The cake!


Blowing out the candle!
 I can't believe that he is 5! I am so blessed to have him in my life and I don't know what I would do with out him! I love you Larry!

Comments