Finally!

I know that I have been a slacker at blogging, but here is an update on our lives since the last post.

I got a job!! I started March 21, 2012 and I work at KinderCare Learning Centers(daycare). I get to take my kids with me and they love going to school! Laura is in the toddler class and has so much fun doing art projects and playing with her friends. She is now 20 months old, so that means 4 more months until she is 2! I can't believe it has been that long! Larry started out in the Preschool class and has now moved up to the Pre-Kindergarten class. Yes ladies and gentlemen, he will start kindergarten next year! I am loving my job and am so grateful everyday that I have it.

Rob had a birthday in May and is now 28. I had a birthday in June and am now 25.

Had an awesome 4th of July!!! (Will post pictures soon)

Me and the kids went camping up Springville Canyon with my mom and her side of the family this month. It was so much fun! (Will post pictures soon)

I am going back to school to get my CDA. I start August 6th and am pretty excited and nervous!

I think that is all so far. I will try to be better at posting to my blog!




Comments