Happy Anniversary!

January 16, 2012 was our 5 year anniversary. So to celebrate I wanted list 5 reasons I love my husband.

Reason #5: He makes me laugh. I love that if I am in a bad mood, Rob can always make me laugh and get me out of my bad mood.

Reason #4: How great a dad he is. He is always willing to get on the ground and play with our kids and to let them beat him up. I love just watching them all together. It makes me feel so blessed!

Reason #3: I know this may sound silly, but I love that he is taller than me. He can reach stuff on the high self that my shortness can't and I love that.

Reason #2: He will support me no matter what. I am thinking about going back to school, so I talked to Rob about it and he was very supportive. He said he would watch the kids while I took some night classes and he is going to help me with whatever I need.

And the #1 reason I love my husband: He loves me back. That is just the greatest thing in the world to know that someone loves you for who you are and stills wants to be with you. (And parents don't count)

I am so thankful and blessed to have Rob by my side for whatever our lives will bring us next. I love you sweetie!

Comments