Happy Thanksgiving!!! 2011

This year for Thanksgiving we went down to my Grandma Hanks' house in Salem. It was a blast!!! I love getting together with my cousins, we have so much fun just laughing at silly things!!! (ex.: Jamie kept choking on rolls, it was so funny!) This year I also did a craft project that my Aunt Kathy brought. It was a ton of fun to do!!! My kids had a ball playing with new toys(toys they haven't played with). Larry made friends with Rylo, my cousins son, and they played great together(most of the time). Rob got to watch Green Bay play against the Lions and Green Bay won!! Here are some pics from today:

My cousin Anecia and my Aunt Kathy

Larry playing outside

Laura throwing a fit because she can't go outside

Anecia again

Laura sitting in her highchair on the floor. She was ready to eat!

Funny Faces!!

My tired hubby!

My craft project. A reindeer that will hang up. So cute, huh?



Comments