Update on my family

Rob and I are still the same pretty much. I have been looking for a job, either part time or at a daycare. No luck so far, which is totally dumb!

Larry has gotten a few scrapes and bruises lately, but that is boys being boys I guess. He is very into "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" on Disney channel and lately has wanted to watch "Bob the Builder".  He is so funny sometimes. The other day he had is cars on the couch and was playing with them. He was saying things like: "Finn Missle are you kidding about the bad guys" and two cars were arguing wether one was named Holly Shiftwell of not. I was trying so hard not to laugh while reading my book. We are trying to teach him to be nicer to his sister. He tends to push her away sometimes when he doesn't want her to play with his toys. And he takes things away from her all the time. I find myself sounding like my dad when I tell him to leave his sister alone.

Laura is walking now and she does pretty good. She loves to try and play with her brother and he gets so annoyed sometimes. She gets into everything! About three days ago she decided that she doesn't want to eat baby food anymore, she wants big people food. So I have had to cut up whatever we are having in to small bits and give it to her. She is very happy when she gets food like her brother. She has two teeth on the bottom coming in and they have broken through the gums now.

Larry fell onto a chair that had a metal bar on the bottom

Laura taking her first steps

Eating mac and cheese

Eating a PB&J sandwhich

Comments