Peach Days 2011

Peach Days was so much fun! Me and the kids went and spent the whole weekend at my Aunt Kathy's house. We got there Friday afternoon and just hung out at my aunts house. My Aunt Marianne and Grandma Hank's came up that day also. Saturday we went to the parade in the morning, the carnival in the afternoon and later that night I got to go with my cousin's to see a hypnotis(can't spell that word) with out my kids.The hypnosis was so funny! It was really nice to get out with out my kids and hang out with my cousins. At the carnival Larry picked two ride to go on and they both had jeeps.  I took the kids on the merry-go-round and Laura like it until it started moving then she had to be held. Silly girl!

At the parade, Larry is sitting with Molly's kids.

Laura at the parade

Finally all tuckered out

Necia!

Larry doing the obstacle course, he had so much fun!

First Jeep Ride
Second Jeep Ride
Merry-go-round

Me, Jodi, Jamie, Anecia, and Katelyn at the hypnosis

Comments