"The Greast Show on Earth"

Last night we went to the CIRCUS! It was so much freaking fun!Here are some pictures:

My nephews Noah and Aiden and of course Larry

The start of the show!

Still the start of the show

More of the start of the show

The zebras(there were other horse doing tricks, but I like the zebras)

Doing a split on the High Wire!!!

On the hire wire!! My niece was freaking out during this part!

My kids and their toys. They are looking at a light up spinning top wand that I was holding. Only way I could get Laura to look at me. Larry loves his sword, he had to sleep with it last night. Laura carries her stuffed tiger around everywhere, it is so cute!

The tigers! Larry liked when they would roar and Laura pointed at them and babbled away.

Elephants!!       

Strong Men! And they were really strong and very intimidating!

There were also clowns and some people doing gymnastics and people hanging from rope likes thing in the air and spinning around. We had so much fun! I am defiantly going again next year!


Comments