My Brother's Wedding

 On June 4, 2011, my little brother got MARRIED!! The ceremony was wonderful and Chelsey(my new sister-in-law) looked beautiful in her dress! Here are some pictures from their wedding and reception.
                                                                     Getting married
                                                           Laura slept during the ceremony
                                                  My beautiful baby girl!!! I love this dress!!!!
                                                                   Cutting the cake
                                                                  Me and Rob
                                                       Their first dance as husband and wife
                                                                  Dad, Cody and Mom
                                                                         The cake
                                                                       My Family
                                                             Daddy and Daughter dancing
                                                                      Me and my dad
                                                                  Me and Cody
The Van! You can't really see, but there are oreos all over the window. And they decorated all 4 sides.

Comments