I Wish...

Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I was younger and me, my brother, and my two cousins would always hang out whenever our families got together. I feel like now that I am married and have kids, that my cousins and brother are either getting married or are already married, that we are growing apart. I feel like I am a loner with no friends and I don't do anything fun anymore(but that is not true, I do lots of fun stuff, mostly with my in-laws, but still fun). Me and my cousin used to do stuff together, and I would sleepover at her house alot during the summer when we were younger. We would go shopping and get matching clothes, but mostly we would just laugh and have a blast together. I feel like I don't have any friends anymore and it would be really nice to have that one best friend that I could talk about anything with(which I have my husband that I do tell him everything, but it would be nice to have a girlfriend). Anyway that's my schpeel for the day.

Comments

  1. I feel the same way! I miss those days of being carefree and having NO responsibilities! We had such a good time! But here's the good news, I will be seeing you Saturday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment