Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was last Saturday( June 18th) and it was the best day! I watched TV all day and my kids actually were not that bad during the day. Then we went out to dinner at Marie Callender's and I had the Chocolate Satin pie for dessert. It was so good! I was about to burst from all the chocolatey goodness. I got some great present and here they are:
                                                    A game card case for my DS games

                                                  A hand mixer(Rob broke my last one)
                                           Camping Chairs(I got two of these from my dad)
                                            A movie(I went and saw this movie with Anecia)
                                           A new purse(my dad's fiance picked it out for me)
                                          A nightstand(I have been wanting one of these for a while now)

Comments