Larry's Big Fall

Last Saturday, on our camping trip, Larry took a tumble. We were at our campground and he was chasing his cousins around and he trip he hit his head on a rock. I heard him crying and I went running to him and I saw the blood running down his face. My Aunt Rosie got me some paper towels and I sat there with him to stop the bleeding. Then we got some ice on it to numb it a little and my dad put some bandaids on. It scared the crap out of me to see that blood just running down his face. He was fine once we got him all cleaned up and bandaged. He now has puncture mark on his forehead. We don't think he had a concusion or anything he just went back to his normal self and he slept just fine that night.





It did stop bleeding soon after this picture was taken and we put a new bandaid on it. It hasn't bleed since and his wound looks ok, gross cuz of all the neosporin on it, but it looks better than it did Saturday.

Comments