Quiet Books for my Kids

I got this idea to make a quiet book for my kids from my friend in my ward. At first I was only going to make one, for Laura, but I soon realized that I had enough stuff leftover from her book, that I decided to make Larry one too. I started in February and have finally finished both this month(April). Here are pictures from both books.

                                                                 Laura's Quiet Book
                                    
                                                                            Front Cover

                                     
                                                                           Name

          Ice Cream(can change the order) and Flower(different colors and sizes in the orange pocket)

                                  Numbers and Barn(the barn doors open to hold finger puppets, shown below)

                                                                       Finger Puppets

                                             Dress Up(different clothes in the pocket on the side)

                                       Balloon Colors(match the colors) and Shapes(match the shapes)

                                    Peek-A-Boo Elephant(ears open up to show the face, pictured below)

                                                                                         Peek-A-Boo Elephant

                                                               Larry's Quiet Book
                                                                        Front Cover

                                                                            Name

                                                           Balloon Colors and Numbers

                                                                     Shapes and Barn

                          Mr. Potato Head(different colored body parts and hat/shoes in pocket)

                                                                     Peek-A-Boo Elephant and Ice Cream

                                                                       Car & Road

Comments

  1. So stinkin cute! I love them! I love the potato head page and that car page! Larry is going to love it! Laura's is darling as well! I want to see Larry's in person on Sunday! :) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tishie those are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment