First Food!

Last Saturday, I put Laura in her highchair just to see how she would do in it. She did very good, she was sitting up just fine. So I left her in there so I could eat dinner in peace and I gave her some toys to play with. Well we decided to see how she would take to real food, so Rob mashed up half a banana and we fed it to her. She seemed to like it, but couldn't really figure out how to shallow it. It was way cute! Larry also took a turn feeding her, but I didn't get a picture of that, next time though! Here are some pictures:

                                                                      Daddy feeding her
                                                                                            Mommy's turn
                                                             Trying to figure out what we were putting in her mouth

Comments