My Kids

I have two wonderful kids, Larry and Laura. They light up my life as corny as that sounds. I love them to death.



Larry is 3 years old and is always doing something funny that just makes me laugh! He will make funny faces or do a crazy stunt or just the way he plays with his toys. He loves his little sister. He will lay on the floor and just talk to her or he will show her his toys that he is playing with at the moment. It is so cute! He is very into monster trucks now and making them crash all over the house. We are in the process of potty training him, which is hard somedays and harder most days.

Laura is 4 and 1/2 months old and has rolled from her back to her stomach for the first time last week and I of course was at the store. I love trying to make her laugh! It is always something different every day that makes her laugh. Some days it'll be me singing or somedays she will be really ticklish or somedays it'll be her brother doing something. She loves to talk, she just lays on the floor and just babbles. I think she does it to let us know that she is still here. She loves to sit up and see what is going on around her, she especially loves to watch her brother play.

Comments